Saturday, January 21, 2012

What's Up with These Migraines?

Yet another migraine today. I'm starting to feel like a hypochondriac. Migraines are really disruptive. Today I missed a breakfast with friends and a fun wedding. And, it’s hard to do the 30-minute required daily exercise of the Resolutionary Challenge.

The only upside is that I was forced to take it really easy today. When I felt better, I read most of this:



I’m wondering if there a connection between my horrible sinus congestion and my migraines. Will be asking the allergist on Friday.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

One of my friend's docs told him that if he wanted to stop having sinus infections, he needed to cut gluten from diet. He said he'd rather just have sinus infections. I hope the allergist figures out what is happening quickly. And I'm sorry you can't see him/her until Friday. Bummer!!

Bonnie said...

Any news on your headaches yet?