Friday, January 13, 2012

Dinner and a Movie

Alex is in Utah to celebrate his girlfriend's birthday. After we dropped him off at the airport, Mom and I decided we didn't want to cook, so drove to Walnut Creek to see about dinner and a movie.

First, Walnut Creek is just fun! Second, there are hundreds of good places to eat. We decided to eat at Cheesecake Factory because it is directly across from the movie theatre. The waiter suggested the Chicken Bellagio and said that not one of his patrons has ever said that they didn't love it. Picture this stack:
-Basil pasta
-Parmesan cheese sauce (light)
-Pounded (flat) chicken breast
-Prosciutto
-Arugula salad
It is seriously a stacked meal in a platter big enough for two and, as promised, was absolutely delicious!

We then walked to the theatre and saw the great Meryl Streep in:




Busy day, fun evening, and still met all of my Challenge goals. Yippee!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I want to eat that dinner for my breakfast right now! Yummy! And, how did you go to the Cheesecake Factory and not get cheesecake? I'm seriously impressed!!!!

Barbara said...

It's that dang Resolutionary Challenge!

Bonnie said...

So tell us..how was the MOVIE? I adore that woman she could just stand there for an hour and I'd think she did a great job!

So glad you are back by the way!

Love, B