Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I HEART Dark Chocolate


Today, I asked myself, “What do I like more than dark chocolate?

Hmmmm. Other than my family, not much. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE dark chocolate…in any form.

Dark chocolate candies



Dark chocolate fudge sauce



Dark chocolate covered pretzels



Dark chocolate fondue



Dark chocolate baths – okay, not that crazy!



I read that a little dark chocolate each day may be therapeutic. I’m glad that something I love so much is therapeutic. Right now I’m off dark chocolate for two reasons:
1) the Resolutionary Challenge
2) there’s a slight chance that they contribute to migraines

On March 31, the Challenge ends. By March 31, my health tests will be complete. On April 1, I’m looking for dark chocolate!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Contribute to migraines?? NOooooooooo!!