Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waiting for Sunday...

I'm getting older.
I'm out of shape.
I'm a workaholic.
I'm a night owl.

I, like my friend, Lanette, want to be around for my grandkids...

When I was in Seattle last week, Mandy told me about an annual activity in which many of her friends participate called the "Resolutionary Challenge."

The premise is to create or recommit to good habits by achieving a set of goals each day for 12 weeks. There is a competitive component to it as each goal is worth a point for 10 points per day, 70 points per week, a total of 840 points for the 12-week challenge. And, there are prizes at the end; what's not to love about that?



Being somewhat competitive and a bit of a gambler, I joined the challenge.

When I received the list of goals and finding out that Sundays, Valentine's Day, and my birthday were free days, I thought, "easy peasy!"

I just completed day 3 and I am counting the hours until Sunday! Yikes.

No comments: