Thursday, January 12, 2012

Resolutionary Challenge


So, here is the daily Challenge list:

1. Exercise for 30 minutes
2. Drink 48oz of water
3. 2 servings of vegetables, 2 servings of fruits
4. No unhealthy food or drink (soda, coffee, "bad" fast food or snacks, etc.)
5. No sweets, candies, chocolates, etc.
6. No eating after dinner, or 8pm (whichever is later)
7. Read 15 minutes of scripture or other spiritual text
8. Devote 15 minutes to accomplishing a written personal goal
9. Go out of your way to help someone else
10. Write a journal entry (of any length)

2, 3, 4, 5, and 7 are pretty easy for me. The rest...not so much.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Well, I am sure glad you are not drinking any coffee. I think I'll put that on my list so I can feel like I am accomplishing something! Ha! Good one! :-)