Thursday, March 15, 2012

My New Favorite Food

Facial,
Massage,
Dinner at Cheesecake Factory,
What more can a woman want?

After Stacey spent the day shopping with Faye in Berkeley, she and I hooked up for a fun evening. We both had a facial, I added a massage, and then we went for a bite to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. A few months ago, my mom and I ate there and I asked the server what the most-ordered dinner was on his shift. He said Chicken Bellagio. I read the description and I thought it sounded like a little too much:

Crispy Coated Chicken Breast over Basil Pasta and Parmesan Cream Sauce Topped with Prosciutto and Arugula Salad


He asked me to trust him and to try it. I did and it immediately became my new favorite food.


I had it again tonight and was not disappointed. I practically licked my plate!

I found the recipe on a morning program's website and for a nano second thought about making it. However, I'm not going to do that because I don't want to compete with the real thing at the "Factory." If you are braver than I, try it:

http://weareaustin.com/news/features/morning/stories/vid_20.shtml


Thanks for a fantastic evening, Stacey!

No comments: