Monday, February 6, 2012

SuperBowl Sunday

We love football. We love food. We love being together. Put them all together and you have one fun afternoon!

Beth, Sue, Alex, Omi, and I had fun preparing the food.

Andy had fun (?) putting all of the cables back together so that we could watch the game on the big screen.

Tatiana, our neighbor joined the festivities, but I was so into my plate, I forgot to take a picture. We missed Grandpa Ed (went to Michael & Janine's) and the Romneys.

We were all routing for different teams. Tom Brady, NE Patriots QB, contributed to my winning the Leal family Extreme Croquet Fantasy Football League trophy this year. The NE Patriots was Bill’s fav team. So, it’s not hard to guess who I wanted to win. Beth is mad at Tom Brady, so she was rooting for the Giants. Omi always roots for the underdog. Mandy wanted the Giants to win.

To officially close the 2011-12 football season and, at the risk of gloating, I’m going to take this opportunity to show, again, the trophy that I get to keep all year.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Monkey bread? You guys had MONKEY BREAD?? I want that...