Thursday, February 16, 2012

Keunings, Crab, and Fun

Mark, Theresa, and Arie came to visit last weekend. It became a whirlwind weekend of fun, eating, working, eating, playing, eating, shopping, eating, and eating.

On Saturday, Mom made a giant pot of nasi goreng and pangsit (Indonesian fried rice and fried wonton). Yum! Then, we played Joker and Mom and Theresa helped me make puppets for my sharing time lesson.



On Sunday, we ate Cinnabons (did you know Costco sells them?) and eggs for breakfast. In the afternoon, the 47's joined us and Mark, Andy, and Alex did a mini Jam Session while Arie and the little guys played video games. Then, for dinner we ate Dungeness crab (my ultra favorite), salad, and sour dough bread (lots of it) with baked salmon for the non-crab eaters, followed by ice cream. Thank goodness, it is a free challenge day for me. Theresa, Alex, and I watched Downton Abbey.

On Monday, for breakfast, we ate chicken-apple sausages and avocado-cheese omelettes and for lunch, homemade deli sandwiches. The women then shopped at TJ Maxx while the guys played video games and read.


Then, the Keunings left and it became really quiet. It was a great weekend.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That omelet looks ah-mah-zing! I'm behind and episode of Downton Abbey! What's wrong with me????