Thursday, February 23, 2012

15-minute "Computer Time"

Aron and Will are allowed 15 minutes of computer time. Sometimes they choose my iPad, sometimes they choose the computer, sometimes they choose the Wii. This past weekend, after eating dinner at our house, they chose to play Mario Cart. See if you can figure out who won...

Starting the race



Driving on the track



Those tricky turns!



Is Will turning off the track???



Where are you going, Will?



What the heck, Will?



Who won?



Sarah ready to roll with her
gloves on and her spy glass



All that just made me hungry and it was
"free day Sunday." So, I made a Bananas
Royale - so yummy!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I want your ice cream!!!!!

Barbara said...

Yeah, right? Can't wait until Sunday.

On Saturday, I have to bring dessert to Grandpa's birthday dinner. I'm bringing mud pie and because of the challenge, I can't eat it. Saddy nugget!