Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SOS



I love my new New Balance shoes. Although you can't tell on the picture, they have my favorite color (red) on them and they fit perfectly from the start--no hot spots. I've walked with them around the Lafayette Reservoir with Diane and even up KILLER Hill, no hot spots. The "model" number is 505.

On Tuesday this week, I rejoined Lanette's early morning workout. This month's workout is "Boot Camp" and my body felt it. At one point, when I thought I couldn't breathe anymore and wanted to call the paramedics, I looked down at my new shoes and from my vantage point, they were showing the message that my brain was sending . . . SOS. See for yourself.


I'll be back at it tomorrow morning and hope that my stamina is better!

3 comments:

mandy* said...

SOS...that's funny! I'm proud of you for going to Lanette's class. I've been watching her video blog and I love it! She has such great low-point food ideas.

Bonnie said...

Yes she does...try the haystacks! Yummy! i am going to try the 505 or are they saying SOS? Anyway I need a pair that works for me in the worst possible way. I don't have any comfy shoes right now. My last $100.00 pair are sitting in your closet right now as you know....!

I ma proud o you too! Maybe when I get another ?? pounds off I can try it.

Bonnie said...

Oh I did start upper body weights while reading blogs...does that count?