Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Frazzled

I'm a new blogger and feel some pressure to add a post . . . this is hard when you're already frazzled. I just returned from a fabulous trip to Seattle, but my house is in dire need of cleaning, my Dutch cousins are coming for a short visit beginning on Sunday, and I just found out that tomorrow is Administrative Assistant Day (aka Secretary's Day). YIKES! Luckily, my mom and dad were here last week and helped Alex and me clean out the vast majority of the garage and Bethy cleaned all of the windows so those things look really nice. In a minute, I'll be off to the store to pick up something for AA Day so that I don't look like an uncaring boss. Then tomorrow evening, Alex and I will begin the deep clean for the visitors! Wish us luck...

3 comments:

mandy* said...

Nice picture!!

Bonnie said...

I know what you mean about the pressure. Chris Lambert is now following me on Twitter. Ha! What a joke I have written like 2 things on there. I still do not get twitter at all. Why do people do it? I am not much for Facebook either. But I guess that is a life saver when you are a blogging fanatic!

Good luck with your company. We are knee deep in the kitchen. I don't know how you stood it for so long. My self-diagnosed OCD is kicking in.

Bonnie said...

P.S. Where did you get that picture of me for this post?