Thursday, May 14, 2009

SOS Relieved - and Thanks, Lanette!

Rain or shine - every Tuesday and Thursday morning, Lanette leads a group of women in a workout that exceeds any gym workout I've attended. She does this at no cost (other than a little pain at first) to those who attend her sessions. She has said on many occassions that she wants to be here for her grandchildren and so she works out to stay fit. That is a goal for many of us but if you are like I am, you may need a little help in the motivated-to-stay-fit department. That is why I am so grateful to Lanette for generously sharing her fitness training talents with any and all who have the desire and the early-morning time to become and/or stay fit. This morning I made it through another workout, phew! Obliques were sore from Tuesday's workout and I am sure that other muscles will feel it tomorrow, but my brain didn't scream what my shoes were displaying ("SOS") as loudly as on Tuesday.

Thanks, Lanette!

4 comments:

mandy* said...

Good job Mom! We'll be ready for the cruise in no time!

Bonnie said...

Service is that girl's middle name! She has helped me so much to lose my 27 pounds. She is a ministering angle, I am convinced. If you haven't been to her Healthy Life Vlogging~you need to check it out. I'll go get the url and post another comment1

Love you and hope to see you one of these days soon for some relaxation and chatting!

Bonnie said...

here is...

http://hopkinz.com/lanette/

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

Barbara I just found your blog with a link from Bonnie's. You are so sweet!! I love having you there as a sweat sister! I'll put your blog on my reader so I can enjoy your future posts!!